Updated October 2021
Please contact Jerome at firstname.lastname@example.org, (416)573.1689 regarding general inquiries, registration information, as well as rules and regulations.
For inquiries regarding payments and fees please contact Jennifer at email@example.com, (905)717.6468
Entries are accepted online through the DanceBUG registration system.
- Fees, due dates and COVID refund policies can be found in the studio registration package
- Please mail full payment via cheque or money order payable to J. Bobb Fever Inc. No post dated cheques please. All entry fees and/ or service charges must be paid in full prior to the competition or routines will not be eligible to compete.
- Payments received after their due date(s) are subject to a 10% late fee. Final schedules will be delivered once all payments are received. Any late fees must be paid online by credit card/e-transfer or certified cheque with tracking number provided to Fever.
- A $40.00 service charge will be applied for any NSF cheques. Please note: Producers maintain the right to deduct additional registration fees from studio awards cheque for any dancers within a routine that have not registered pre-performance. In the event that an awards cheque is not applicable, an invoice for the outstanding fees will be presented onsite.
- J. Bobb Fever Inc. reserves the right to refuse individual or studio entries at their discretion, in which fees will be refunded.
- Refunds will not be made for any other reason.
Although J. Bobb Fever Inc will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen issues that may arise, J. Bobb Fever Inc. will not issue refunds or be held responsible for sudden cancellation or time lost due to events out of the control of J. Bobb Fever Inc. Such events include but are not limited to extreme weather, bomb threats, illness, terrorism, and/ or any other extraneous circumstances.
- A tentative performance schedule will be sent out to all studios via email so that you may confirm all entries are correct. A final schedule will follow shortly after with all the necessary adjustments from the tentative schedule.
- Please note: In efforts to keep FEVER events running on time it is essential that all routine conflicts and changes be made BEFORE the final schedule is released. Out of respect of all the dancers and studios and their scheduled performance times Fever will be enforcing a “No routine changes or holds onsite” policy. Changes made to the schedule or entries after the final event schedule has been sent out effects all studios participating. The wrongful holding of numbers, not performing at your scheduled time and/ or not checking in with the backstage manager may result in disqualification.
- J. Bobb Fever Inc. reserves the right to add/ subtract days, move or cancel the competition due to unforeseen circumstances.
Important Entry details
- The same dancer(s) cannot compete more than once in the same age group and category in either solo, duet/ trio or group competition. This means dancers will never compete against themselves. Please move your entry up an age division should this situation arise.
- Dancers may enter multiple solos into the competition. Should a dancer have more than one solo, each solo must compete in a different category. Only the dancer’s highest marking solo will be considered for overalls including Powerhouse Soloists.
- Any circus type routines must provide a certificate of insurance naming J.Bobb Fever Inc. as additionally insured. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding this policy.
The producers of Fever trust the professionalism of the teachers that enter our competition to have good judgment on what every performer presents on stage to our family audience. However, any entry in any class and category, displaying suggestive movements, costuming, or musical selections with lyrics inappropriate for the age of the performers or our family audience, will be scored lower and/ or be disqualified.